What personal data I collect and why?
Personal data is any information which identifies you personally whether directly (for example, your name) or indirectly (for example, information about ymy use of my products and services).
I may collect the following data about you:
- Contact details: your name, email address, and telephone number so that I can contact you in response to an enquiry you make via my website (contact from).
- Correspondence: I collect any additional personal data you may provide to me if you contact me by email or telephone, through my website, or by any other means;
- Details of visits to the Sites: details of your visits to my website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data, whether this is required for my own billing purposes or otherwise.
What cookies are used on this Site?
The cookies I use on my website are grouped into the following categories:
- Essential – Some of the cookies on my website are essential for me to be able to provide you with a service you have requested. You may not be able to use my website without these cookies.
- Analytics – I use analytics cookies to help me understand how users engage with my website. I would find it difficult to analyse how my website was performing and improve it without these cookies.
How can I opt out?
How do I use your Personal data?
I use your personal data for the following purposes:
To provide you with the products and services you have requested
I use your personal data to accept you as a new or returning customer to provide you with the products and services you have requested.
To track your usage of my Website, communications, products and services
To maintain my records and improve data accuracy
I process personal data in the course of maintaining and administering my internal records. This includes processing your personal data to ensure that the information I hold about you is kept up to date and accurate.
Who do I share your personal data with?
No one. Your personal data will not be shared to any third party without your consent or knowledge.
How long do I keep your personal data for?
I retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes(s) for which it was provided. What this means in practice will vary between different types of data.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data I hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that I erase any personal data I hold about you. This does not include any data I am obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How can you contact me?
If you would like to exercise your data protection rights or if you are unhappy with how I have handled your personal data, please feel free to contact me by using the details set out on my Contact website page.
Links to 3rd party Websites
Changes to this Policy